Thai Steak Salad
- 4 (4 oz.) Prairie Creek® Marinated Breakapart Philly Sirloin
- 3 cups purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- 3 cups green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup toasted peanuts, chopped
- Lime wedges
- 1/2 cup smooth Katy’s Kitchen® peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. Katy’s Kitchen® granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. Sriracha hot sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- Flat Grill: Preheat to 350˚F. Place frozen Prairie Creek® Marinated Sirloin beef on grill. After the portion is cooked about halfway, flip over and gently separate steak into slices.
- Peanut Dressing: In a bowl, whisk together Katy’s Kitchen® peanut butter, lime juice, rice vinegar, soy sauce, Katy’s Kitchen® sugar and Sriracha. Add water and whisk until smooth and creamy.
- In a large bowl, toss together purple and green cabbage, red pepper, carrots and bean sprouts. Drizzle dressing over the top and toss.
- Serve salad topped with beef and cilantro. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and serve with lime wedges.