Tater Tot Casserole
Caleb Fischer | Chef, Bow & Arrow (Auburn, Ala.)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 4 oz butter
- 1 12-oz can golden mushroom soup
- 5 oz sour cream
- ¾ tsp salt
- 4 lbs potato tots, crisp fried
- 4 oz shredded cheddar, plus more for top
- Sauté onion and garlic in butter until translucent. Stir in soup, sour cream and salt.
- Toss together tots, sauce mixture and four ounces cheese. Transfer to baking pan and top with additional cheese.
- Bake at 300 F until melty and heated through.
No video selected.