Tart Cherry Glazed Ahi Tuna Kebabs Over Spiralized Winter Salad with Lime Yogurt Dressing
- ¾ C Montmorency Tart Cherry Concentrate
- ½ C Water
- 3 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1½ Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 ea 6 oz Ahi Tuna Steaks, cut into cubes
- 1 lg Red Onion, chunks
- 1 lg Carrot
- 1 lg Parsnip
- 1 lg Granny Smith Apple
- ¼ C Dried Montmorency Tart Cherries, chopped
- 1/3 C Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Lime, Juiced
- 1 Tbsp Montmorency Tart Cherry Concentrate
- TT Salt & Pepper
- For the glaze, combine all the ingredients into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer. Cook until mixture has reduced by half. Remove from heat and let cool. It will thicken as it cools.
- For the salad, spiralize the carrot, parsnip and apple into ‘noodles’ and place in a large bowl with the dried tart cherries. Whisk together the Greek yogurt, lime juice, tart cherry concentrate, salt and pepper in a small bowl, pour the dressing over the salad and toss to combine.
- For the kebabs, preheat a greased grill or grill-pan to medium-high heat. Skewer the tuna cubes and red onion in an alternating pattern on two kebab sticks. Lightly brush the glaze all over the kebabs, then place on the hot grill/grill-pan and sear for 1-2 minutes per side. Remove kebabs from the grill and generously brush more glaze on top. Serve on top of spiralized winter salad.