Swordfish with Sea Beans
Wow your customers with this meaty swordfish-sea bean combination plated in a geometric presentation.
- 16 oz swordfish steaks cut into 8 two-ounce cubes
- ¼ cup sesame oil, split
- ¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- ½ lb sea beans, lightly sautéed
- ¼ lb cranberry beans, lightly sautéed
- ¼ cup Markon First Crop chives, snipped
- Edible flowers for garnish
- Marinate swordfish cubes in two tablespoons sesame oil and soy sauce. Heat a large skillet; using marinade, sear fish on all sides. Reserve.
- Heat remaining two tablespoons sesame oil and saute sea beans and cranberry beans for one minute to two minutes.
- Cut beans to same length as fish cube height. Place a square, greased mold in the center of a serving plate. Arrange two fish cubes, chopped sea beans and cranberry bean tips inside mold (make sure it is tightly packed). Garnish with chives and edible flowers.
- Repeat three more times. Remove molds right before serving to preserve shape.