- 4 oz Mozzarella Cheese Log, Fresh, #M9604
- 6 oz Tomato, Extra Large, #25942
- 3 oz Strawberry, #39142
- 1/8 oz Basil, #75016
- 1 oz Balsamic Vinegar, #F6473
- 1 oz Extra Virgin Olive Oil, In Tin, #23159
- Slice the mozzarella and the tomato evenly (in thickness).
- Clean the strawberries and cut in half; remove stems.
- Arrange the cheese and tomato on a plate and arrange the strawberry. (You can pre-plate these items and keep covered in cooler until ready to expedite.)
- Chiffonade the basil if desired and drizzle the vinegar and the oil around the plate.
- Note: Raspberries, blueberries, peaches, figs can be substituted or added.
- Servings: 1
- Type: Dessert
- Categories: Recipes, VOL 6 - ISSUE 2 • SPRING 2018
- Tags: Dinner, Italian, Lunch, Salad