This recipe uses wine vinegar to lend a slightly acidic taste to the steamed greens.
- 6 oz Markon® spring salad green mix
- 1 Markon® garlic clove, pressed
- 1 tsp Katy’s Kitchen® white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Villa Frizzoni® Canola / olive oil blend
- dash Katy’s Kitchen® salt, optional
- dash Culinary Secrets® pepper, optional
- Steam salad greens until soft and resembling cooked spinach, about 2 minutes.
- Wisk together garlic, vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Dress steamed greens with olive oil mixture.
- Steamed greens can be served with other dressings such as red wine dressing.