Sriracha Dusted Mahi Mahi Lettuce Cups
with Avocado Cream
(Salsa may be added to taste)
Portion Cost: $3.05
Suggested Menu Price: $9.95
- 6 oz. Mahi Mahi Portion, cut into 3-2 oz. chunks
- 3 Lettuce Cups
- 1 cup Flour
- 2 Tsp. Sriracha Seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup Avocado Pulp
- 1⁄4 cup Sour Cream
- 1⁄2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- Combine flour and Sriracha Seasoning and coat Mahi portions
- Heat a sauté pan with 1Tbl. of olive oil add fish evenly brown and when firm to the touch, remove and place on a paper towel.
- In a bowl combine avocado pulp, juice and sour cream, mix well, and place in squeeze bottle.
- Take lettuce cups and arrange on a plate. Place Mahi portions into each cup and top with avocado cream drizzle.
- Add salsa or pico de gallo to taste.
- Servings: 1
- Type: Lunch, Dinner
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Lunch, Seafood