Spinach Berry Salad
- 4 oz Spinach
- Ea Egg, large, sunny side up
- 2 oz Dressing Vinaigrette Raspberry
- 4 oz Strawberry Fresh, sliced
- 1 oz Cheese Feta Crumble Plain Natural
- 2 oz Pecan Halves, toasted
- TT Red Onion, Jumbo, shaved
- Preheat nonstick skillet. In a mixing bowl combine spinach, dressing, toasted pecans, strawberries, feta, cheese, and onions.
- Crack egg into a small bowl to ensure no shells. Cook egg on high for 30 seconds. As the white starts to cook, turn the fire off. Season egg with salt and heavy pepper.
- Stack salad in center of plate to ensure proper height. Egg yolk should be runny and whites cooked through. Gently place egg on top of salad.
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Appetizer
- Categories: Recipes, VOL 6 - ISSUE 2 • SPRING 2018
- Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Salad
No video selected.