Spicy Lobster Mac-N-Cheese Bites
- 1lb Macaroni
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 2 ½ cups whole milk
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 4 oz Pepper Jack cheese (shredded) (RFS# 20666)
- 8 oz Sharp Cheddar cheese (shredded) (RFS# 26810)
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 Serrano Chiles seeded and diced
- 1 lb CW KC lobster meat, cooked and chopped (RFS #12482)
- 1/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to box instructions and set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt butter.
- Add flour, salt and pepper. Whisk until you get a light rue.
- Slowly add milk while whisking and continue until mixture comes to a simmer.
- Add cream cheese and whisk until melted. Slowly add in the pepper jack and cheddar cheese and whisk until you get a smooth consistency.
- Stir in Nutmeg and serrano chiles and turn off heat.
- Combine pasta, cheese sauce and lobster. Stir until mixed thoroughly .
- Spoon mixture into a greased mini muffin tin. Sprinkle with panko and bake for 30 minutes. Let cool and remove from muffin tin