Gazpacho is traditionally served cold but don’t let the cold part throw you off. This spicy tomato based soup topped will provide enough heat to warm your mouth.
- 3 medium ripe Good Roots® tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and diced (approximately 3 cups) (RFS# 20686)
- 1 c Good Roots® spinach (RFS# 26238)
- Pulp of 1 Good Roots® avocado (RFS# 25644)
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice (RFS# 21352)
- 2 ½ c Rejuv® tomato juice (RFS# 14872)
- ½ tsp Culinary Secrets® garlic powder (RFS# 24042)
- ½ tsp Culinary Secrets® onion powder (RFS# 24400)
- ¼ tsp Culinary Secrets® ground sage (RFS# 24144)
- 1 tsp Culinary Secrets® dried sweet basil (RFS# 10510)
- 2 tsp Tabasco® sauce (RFS# 28240)
- ¼ tsp Culinary Secrets® ground cinnamon (RFS# 24180)
- Combine ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. CCP: Maintain at <41°F.
- Serve 1 cup each.