Spicy Breakfast Tacos with Mango-Avocado Pico
- 16 Silverbrook® Raw Turkey Sausage Links 1 oz.
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 4 oz. Schreiber® Gouda cheese
- 4 oz. Schreiber® Sharp White Cheddar cheese
- 4 oz. Culinary Secrets dressing in Tropical Mango
- 1/2 c. diced peeled mango
- 1/2 c. diced peeled avocado
- 1/2 c. chopped tomato
- 1/2 c. red onion
- 2 T. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 T. fresh lime juice
- 1 T. minced jalapeño pepper
- Combine ingredients for mango-avocado pico in bowl and refrigerate until ready to use. Cook turkey sausage according to package directions and chop into chunks. Always cook to well-done 165°F, as measured by a meat thermometer. Heat corn tortillas slightly in the microwave, just enough so that they become warm. Fill the middle of each tortilla with cheeses, turkey sausage, mango-avocado pico, and Tropical Mango dressing. Serve warm.