Spicy Asian Beef Soup
- 1 tsp Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1/4 C Thinly Sliced Green Onion, Divided
- 1 Jalapeño, Minced
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Ginger, Minced
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Garlic, Minced
- 2 C Beef Broth
- 1 ea Small Carrot, Julienne
- 2 ea Large Bok Choy Leaves, Julienne
- 1/2 ea Red Bell Pepper, Julienne
- 2 Tbsp Sriracha Sauce
- 4 oz Shaved Natural Roast Beef
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Cilantro, Roughly Chopped
- TT Salt
- In a hot sauce pan, sauté 2 tablespoons of green onion, jalapeño, ginger and garlic with the sesame oil over high heat for 15 seconds.
- Add beef broth and bring to a simmer.
- Add carrot, bok choy and red bell pepper.
- Immediately remove the sauce pan from the heat after adding the vegetables.
- Stir in Sriracha sauce.
- Add shaved natural roast beef. If needed, salt to taste.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and remaining green onion. Serve immediately.
- Servings: 2
- Type: Lunch, Dinner
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Beef, Dinner, International, Lunch, Soup