- 1 oz Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ oz Garlic, Chopped
- ½ oz Engravalis Anchovy
- 6 oz San Marzano Style Whole Peeled Tomato Italian w/Basil, crushed
- ½ oz Green Olive, Pitted, chopped
- ¼ oz Caper, Nonpareil, chopped
- ¼ ea Parsley, chopped
- 4 oz VILLA FRIZZONI® spaghetti, 10"
- In a saute pan heat olive oil. Add anchovies and stir until dissolved into oil. Add garlic and lightly brown. Stir in crushed tomatoes, capers and olives.
- Reduce temperature to a simmer and continue to cook for about 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.