- 6 ounces potato wedges
- 1/4 ounce lime pepper seasoning
- 3 ounces chorizo sausage, cooked
- 3 ounces white cheddar/monterey jack cheese blend
- 2 ounces mild salsa
- 2 ounces guacamole
- Cook wedges in a 350 degree deep fryer. Remove and toss in lime pepper.
- Place in cast iron skillet. Top with chorizo, cheese and salsa. Place in oven and cook until cheese is melted.
- Serve with guacamole.
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Appetizer
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Appetizer, Dinner, Lunch, Side