Southwest Loaded Potato Skins
- 5 Each (#38018) Potato Skin Average 200/Count Frozen
- 5 Ounces (#15860) Soup Bisque Southwest Corn And Green Chili Ready To Cook Frozen
- 5 Ounces (#12468) Pork Cushion Meat Boneless Carnita Style Fully Cooked Boil In Bag Frozen
- 1/8 Ounce (#76207) Onion Green Scallion Iceless Clean And Trim Fresh
- 1 Ounce (#20664) Cheese Monterey Jack 20 Slice .8 Ounce Interleaf Refrigerated, Diced
- 3 Ounces (#71811) Sour Cream Tub Bulk Refrigerated
- 1/2 Tablespoon (#70424) Base Ancho No Msg Added Concentrate Refrigerated
- 3/4 Ounce (#28702) Dressing Vinaigrette Tropical Mango
- Thaw the southwest corn and green chile bisque and add into a saute pan. Reduce by about 30 percent so that the soup is thick. Deep fry the potato skins until golden brown and delicious. (GBD) Add the reduced corn and green chile bisque into the potato skins- Add the the cheese on top and place into a 30 degree oven for apporximately 3 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile saute the carnita meat with the tropical mango dressing. Place the carnita meat into the potato skins.
Whisk the sour cream witth the Adobe base. And drizzle on top of the southwest potato skins.
- Garnish with thin sliced green onions.
- Servings: 1
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Appetizer
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Appetizer, Dinner, Lunch