Sonoran Hot Dog
- 1 Each Frank All Beef 7" 4-1 Skinless Rollergrill Gas Flushed Frozen
- 1/2 Ounce Bacon Single Slice 14-17 Cherrywood Smoked Refrigerated, 1slice
- 1 Each Bun Hot Dog 6" Hinged Slice Baked Frozen
- 1/2 Ounce Salsa Pico De Gallo Refrigerated
- 1/4 Ounce Cheese Cheddar Mild Yellow Shredded Feather Refrigerated
- 1/2 Ounce Avocado Hass #2 Breaker 60-70Cnt Fresh, diced
- 2 Tablespoons Mayonnaise Heavy Duty Creamy
- 1 Tablespoon Bean Chili Mild (Pinto Bean)
- 1 Teaspoon Mustard Yellow Squeeze Bottle
- Wrap the bacon around the hot dog and cook on a griddle until the bacon is cooked and the hot dog heated through.
- On the bun, spread the mustard.
- Add the pinto beans and place the hot dog into the bun.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Add the pico de Gallo, the sliced avocado and drizzle mayonnaise over the top.
- Servings: 1
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Lunch