Socca with Chicken & Veggies
- 1 1/4 C chick pea flour
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 1/3 C warm water
- 2 Tbsp. + 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 6 oz. chicken breast, grilled and sliced
- 2 C salad blend
- 4 avocados, sliced and fanned
- 1 C asparagus, chopped and steamed
- 1 C peas, steamed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Edible flower petals, to garnish
- Whisk together flour, salt, pepper, warm water, and two tablespoons of oil.
- Heat remaining one tablespoon of oil in skillet; when hot, ladle in four thin pancakes. When browned and bubbling, flip to other side and cook one to two more minutes.
- Remove from skillet and top with equal portions of chicken, salad blend, avocado, asparagus, and peas. Season with salt and pepper; garnish with edible flower petals.
No video selected.