Smoked Salmon Potato Pancakes with Truffle Pearls
- 4 oz Mini Potato Pancakes
- 2 Tbsp Sour Cream
- 1/8 oz Microgreen Chives
- 2 oz Smoked Salmon Lox
- ¼ tsp White Balsamic Truffle Pearls
- 1 Tbsp VILLA FRIZZONI® Olive Oil Blend
- In a hot sauté pan add the oil and the 2 potato pancakes.
- Heat until golden brown and cooked through.
- Set on paper towel, then on a plate.
- Add the sour cream offset on the potato pancakes then drape the smoked salmon around the side piled high against the sour cream.
- Garnish with the micro chives and the white balsamic truffle pearls.