Skillet Ziti with Pork Italian Sausage
- 12 ounces Eagle Ridge® Pork Italian Sausage, Bulk (Item# 51532)
- 8 ounces Villa Frizzoni® Penne Pasta (Item# 25728)
- 3 cup Villa Frizzoni® Chunky Marinara Sauce (Item# 12072)
- 2/3 cup ricotta cheese, low-fat
- 3 tablespoons Villa Frizzoni® Shredded Asiago Cheese (Item# 76786)
- Cook pasta in large saucepan with unsalted water according to package directions. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, cook pork Italian sausage over medium-high heat in large, nonstick skillet about 3 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink, breaking pork in to 3/4-inch crumbles. Drain and discard any juices.
- Add hot pasta to pork Italian sausage in skillet. Stir in marinara sauce and ricotta cheese. Cover and cook over medium-high heat until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and serve.