with Brown Butter Sauce
- 5 oz Skate Wing Fillet 12-Up Skin-Off Boneless
- Atlantic Refrigerated Delivers Within 2 Business Days, #KF258
- 1 Tbsp Wisconsin Butter, Solid Unsalted
- 2 Tbsp All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tbsp Shallot, Whole Peeled Fresh, diced
- 1 Tbsp Caper Capote, Pint Jar
- 2 oz Grain Sorghum Organic Dry Delivers
- Within 3-5 Business Days, cooked, #KE148
- 1/8 E Lemon Choice 140 Size Fresh, sliced thin
- 1 Tbsp Red Bell Pepper, Medium, diced
- 2 Tbsp Oil Olive, 10% Blended
- Place the flour on a plate and dredge the skate wing through it shaking off any excess flour.
- In a hot sauté pan add the oil.
- Place the skate wing in the oil and begin to cook.
- Add the shallot and red pepper. Add the capers.
- Cook until golden brown on each side and cooked through.
- Add the butter and wait for it to brown. Place the skate wing on top of the sorghum.
- Pour the brown butter sauce on top of the skate wing.
- Grill the lemon slices and garnish the skate wing.