with Avocado Mousse
- 6 oz Shrimp White Raw Peeled And Deveined 31-40 No Tail Individually Quick Frozen
- 2 oz Juice Lime
- 1/2 Ea Lemon Choice Fresh
- 4 oz Salsa Mango Refrigerated
- 3/4 oz Radish Watermelon Fresh
- 8 oz Cream Heavy 36% Whipping Refrigerated
- 3 oz Guacamole Western Style Frozen
- 3/4 oz Cilantro Wash And Trim Coriander Cello Fresh
- Roughly chop shrimp in half. Add both the lemon and lime juice and let marinate for 4-8 hours.
- After marinating is done, add the mango salsa and gently toss.
- Thinly slice watermelon radish and place a few around the plated ceviche.
- Pipe on avocado mousse and garnish with sprigs of cilantro.
- For the Avocado Mousse:
- Place heavy cream in blender and blend until thick.
- Add avocado pulp to the mousse and gently fold in.
- Thinly slice watermelon radish and place a few around the plated ceviche. Pipe on avocado mousse and garnish with sprigs of cilantro. Ceviche can be served in a martini glass.
- Servings: 2
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Lunch, Mexican, Seafood
No video selected.