Shortrib with Roasted Cauliflower
- 5 oz Beef Chuck Short Rib 1.5-3 Lb Boneless All Natural Fully Cooked Frozen
- 1/4 ea Cauliflower Fresh, Sliced into two steaks
- 2 Tbsp Seasoning Cajun
- 4 oz Oil Olive
- 1/2 Tbsp Base Demi Glace Concentrate
- 1/8 oz Rosemary Fresh, Finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Salt Coarse Kosher Box, Divided
- Heat the demi glace with 1/2 cup of red wine and add the rosemary and half the salt. Meanwhile marinate the cauliflower steaks in 2 Tbsp of the oil and the Cajun seasoning and remaining salt.
- In a hot sauté pan add the rest of the blended oil. Sear the cauliflower steaks on both sides until caramelized, then cook in a 350°F oven for an additional 5 minutes.
- Place the demi glace on the side to pour over the heated short rib portion.
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: Recipes, VOL 6 - ISSUE 1 • WINTER 2018
- Tags: Beef, Dinner, Entrée, Lunch
No video selected.