Shishito & Shoestring Fish ‘N’ Chips
- 2 Blocks Batter Redi™ Alaskan Pollock 1/22 lb
- 1 1/2 lb Shishito Peppers, Stemmed
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Large Tomatoes, Seeded, Diced
- 4-6 Cloves Garlic, (Minced)
- 1/4 C Sherry Vinegar
- TT Salt and Pepper
- Frying Oil
- Fry Batter
- 3 lb Shoestring French Fries
- Togarashi Spice Blend
- Sauté peppers in olive oil until blistered.
- Coarsely chop and add tomatoes, garlic, vinegar and 1/2 cup oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat frying oil to 350 degrees F. Pull fillets and pieces of Batter Redi™ Alaskan Pollock off of each block; batter and fry.
- Cook fries and season with salt and Togarashi spice.
- Divide between dishes, spoon pepper salsa over top and sprinkle with Togarashi spice.