Seared Swordfish Tostadas with Strawberry Jalapeno Salsa
- 2 6 oz. Hidden Bay Swordfish Steaks
- 4 tostada shells
- spring mix salad greens
- strawberry jalapeno salsa
- chopped cilantro for garnish
Strawberry Jalapeno Salsa
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- To make the salsa, add all the salsa ingredients to a medium bowl and gently stir to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- To cook the swordfish, preheat a skillet to medium high heat. Brush both sides of the swordfish with olive oil, and season both sides with salt and pepper. Cook in preheated skillet until fish is lightly browned and flakes easily with a fork, about 5-6 minutes per side.
- When fish is done cooking, transfer it to a cutting board and slice it lengthwise into strips.
- To assemble the tostadas, top each shell with a small handful of spring mix greens, followed by swordfish and strawberry jalapeno salsa. Garnish with chopped cilantro.