Seared Scallops, Arugula, Spring Pea Pesto
- 6 oz Fresh Peas
- ½ oz Chopped Garlic in Oil
- ½ ea Juice of Fresh Lemon
- 3 oz Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 oz Parmesan Cheese Grated
- 3 oz Sea Scallop Dry U-10
- 2 oz Fresh Baby Arugula
- In a blender, combine peas, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and cheese. Blend. If needed add additional oil if too thick. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Sear scallops.
- Create a “puddle” with the pesto on your plate. Center and mound arugula. Place seared scallops on top of salad.
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Lunch, Seafood