Seared Mediterranean Sea Bass with Cauliflower puree and Asparagus Gastrigue
- Sea Bass Filets (RFS #15814, #16178)
- 2 tbsp. Cauliflower puree (1 cup boiled cauliflower, ¼ cup heavy cream, 2 tbsp. butter, S&P, chopped fresh parsley) combine in food processer or blender until smooth, season to taste, keep sauce warm.
- 1 tbsp. Asparagus Gastrigue (6-8 boiled asparagus spears, 1 tbsp. sugar, 1tsp red wine vinegar, S&P. heat sugar and vinegar to simmer, blend with boiled Asparagus in processer until smooth, set aside and keep warm.
- Sliced Heirloom tomatoes sautéed in olive oil and roasted garlic for garnish.
- S&P both sides of Sea Bass filet and sear in hot nonstick pan with olive oil for 4-6 minutes per side until done.
- Prepare Cauliflower Puree and spoon onto bottom of plate.
- Set sauteed fish on top of puree.
- Prepare Asparagus Gastrigue and transfer to squeeze bottle, make raindrops around grilled fish.
- garnish with lightly sautéed heirloom tomatoes placed on top of fish.