Seared Beef w/ Radish and Beet
- 4/6-oz Legacy 72™ Angus by Eagle Ridge® Beef Tenderloins
- TT Salt & Pepper
- 1 lb Purple Radishes, sliced
- 1 lb Red Beets, roasted, peeled, & sliced
- ¼ C Olive Oil
- ¼ Pomegranate Syrup
- Micro Ruby Radish, for garnish
- Mini Crown Bulls Blood, for garnish
- Edible Flowers, for garnish
- Rub each filet mignon with enough olive oil to just coat; season with salt and pepper. Heat a large iron skillet to high heat. Add meat, searing on one side until a brown crust forms. Flip and continue cooking until medium rare. Set aside to let meat rest.
- Decoratively arrange sliced radishes and beets on four serving platters.
- Slice each filet mignon. Arrange the slices atop vegetables on each serving platter. Using squirt bottles, drizzle remaining oil and pomegranate syrup on the edges of radish rounds.
- Top with garnishes such as ruby radish sprouts, bulls blood, and edible flowers.