- lbs Shrimp, White Raw
- 1/4 Gal Oil Perfecto Salad
- 3 lbs Flour Sf/Rsg Harvest
- 4 lbs Celery Stick Fresh
- 4 lbs Pepper Grn Lg Florida Fr
- 1 oz Garlic, Whole peeled
- 6 lbs Okra Cut
- 8 1/3 lbs Tomato Diced, 1" In Juice Fancy
- 3 E Bay Leaves Whole Sweet
- 5 lbs Sausage Smkd SI Fz
- 2 oz Spice File Gumbo
- 4 lbs Onion Yellow Medium Ref
- 2-1/8 lbs Gravy Kitchen Bouquet
- 3 lbs Crab Meat Claw Pstrzd
- 1 oz Cumin Seed Ground
- In a large stock pot, cook all vegetables, stirring constantly until golden brown, then set aside.
- In a large heavy bottom stock pot, make the roux until chocolate color.
- Stir in vegetables mixture, cook, stirring until vegetables are tender and meat is evenly brown.
- Stir in tomato, and rest of the seasoning.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 2-1/2 hours.
- Add remainder ingredients and simmer for additional 10 mins.
- Sprinkle gumbo file last.