- 1 lb Mahi Mahi filets
- 8 oz Scallops
- 1 C Canned Northern White Beans
- 4 oz Bacon
- 1 Onion
- 1 Poblano Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Dark Chili Powder
- 1 Tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 C Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 C Tomato Puree
- Dice bacon and cook in a heavy pot until crispy. Add onions and peppers and cook until soft. Add remaining ingredients and bring to a slow simmer.
- Once seafood is done, break apart with tongs and stir.
- Top with sour cream and chives.
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Lunch, Seafood