Sea Urchin Pasta
- 2 oz Sea Urchin Live, Refrigerated Delivers Within 2 Business Days, #KH086
- 6 oz Pasta Linguine 1 O"
- 4 oz Oil Olive Extra Virgin
- 1/8 tsp Pepper Red Crushed
- 1/4 E Parsley, Bunched, Cleaned, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Onion Green Scallion, sliced thin
- Cut the sea urchin open and pour out all the liquid.
- Remove the uni "eggs" gently from the shell and rinse in salt water.
- Place them in a food processor and blend with the olive oil.
- Place the linguine in a pot of salted water. cook until al dente.
- In a hot pan add the pasta, the uni purée, and 4 Tbs. of the salty pasta water.
- Toss in the crushed red pepper and cook for 1 minute.
- Serve on a plate. Garnish with green onion and a slice of raw uni.
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: Featured, Recipes, VOL 5 - ISSUE 3 • SUMMER 2017
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Lunch, Seafood