Sea Bass with Tomato Sauce
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 4 oz. sea bass fillets
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, charred
- 1 pint multi-colored cherry tomatoes, charred
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1/4 C basil, torn
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Using your hands, coat fish with two tablespoon of the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Heat heavy-bottomed pan until hot. Cook fish, creating a crisp sear on each side. Let rest while you make sauce.
- In same pan, add remaining tablespoon of oil, tomatoes, garlic, basil, salt, and pepper. Cook on high heat until tomatoes start to pop (two to three minutes). Toss ingredients together in pan until combined, adding more olive oil as needed.
- Serve fish with equal portions of tomato sauce over top.