Salt & Vinegar Wings
- 12 oz Chicken Wing Bone In Skin On
- 1/2 Tbsp Dressing Ranch Dry Mix
- 1/4 Tbsp Salt Sea
- 3 Tbsp Vinegar Cider Apple
- 8 oz Flour All-Purpose
- Season the flour liberally with salt and pepper. Toss the wings in the seasoned flour and deep fry until cooked through or they have reached an internal temperature of 165°F or more. Combine the ranch mix and vinegar in a bowl. Toss the wings in the mixture and top with sea salt.
- Type: Lunch, Dinner
- Categories: Recipes, VOL 6 - ISSUE 1 • WINTER 2018
- Tags: Appetizer, Chicken, Dinner, Lunch
No video selected.