Salmon Poke over Spicy Udon Noodles
- 4 oz Noodle Udon, organic,soaked & drained
- 3 tsp Sambal Oelek Chili Paste
- 2 tsp Oil Sesame
- 2 oz Light Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Garlic, Chopped In Oil
- 1½ Tbsp Ginger Root Fresh, peeled & minced
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil, In Tin
- 2 oz Water Chestnut, Sliced & Peeled
- 2 oz Carrot, Julienne ¼"
- 4 oz Scallion, sliced on the bias
- 1 oz Soy Sauce
- 5 oz Hidden Bay® Chilean Atlantic Salmon Poke Cubes
- In a bowl, whisk together soy, sugar, garlic, ginger, sambal and sesame oil. Place salmon cubes in shallow dish and cover with ½ of the sauce. Marinate.
- Cover chilled soba noodles with remaining sauce, add carrots, water chestnuts and scallions.
- Toss and form a nest in the middle of your plate.
- Remove salmon from marinade and place inside the nest.
- Garnish with black and white sesame seeds.