Salmon & Caviar Nachos
- 3 oz Fried Corn Tortilla - (cut into the triangles)
- 3 oz Teriyaki and Sesame Seed Marinaded Hidden Bay® Salmon Poke Cubes
- 2 oz Diced Tomato
- 2 oz Cotija Cheese, shredded
- 1 oz Fresh Jalapeño, sliced
- ½ Avocado,ripe
- 2 Mint Leaves, julienned
- 2 tsp Chopped Cilantro
- 2 oz Sour Cream
- 1 tsp Tobiko
- 3 Tbsp Teriyaki Glaze
- ½ tsp Black Sesame Seeds
- In bowl, place the recently fried corn tortillas.
- Spread the tomato, fresh jalapeño, avocado, and spread the fresh herbs. Cover with the shredded cheese and bake in 400°F oven for 6 minutes.
- While Nachos are baking quick marinade the salmon in the Teriyaki and sesame seeds (reserve).
- Add the Tobiko to the sour cream and place in squeeze bottle.
- When Nachos come out of oven spread the salmon over the top.
- Drizzle the caviar sour cream over the entire dish. Serve.
- Servings: 1
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: Takeout Recipes, The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Lunch, Seafood