Salmon Burger with Teriyaki Pineapple and Sriracha Yogurt
- 4 oz Salmon Burger 4 Ounce, Frozen
- 1 oz BRICKFIRE BAKERY® Bun Brioche Deli 4", Frozen
- 2 oz Lettuce Romaine Shredded 3/8”, Fresh
- 2 oz Glaze Teriyaki Baste
- 4 oz Pineapple Sliced Whole in Juice Average 60-65 Cnt Import
- 1 SERVING SUB-RECIPE: Sriracha Yogurt
- 8 oz Yogurt Greek Plain No Fat, Refrigerated
- 1 oz Sauce Chili Hot Sriracha Squeeze
- 1/4 oz Garlic Chopped In Water, Refrigerated
- 1/2 oz Juice Lemon 100%, Plastic Bottle
- 1/8 oz Salt Table Iodized Bulk
- Grill salmon according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Toast bun; spread the Sriracha yogurt on the bottom bun, then add shredded romaine.
- Place salmon on top. Add the teriyaki glazed pineapple rings on salmon.
- Add another spoon of the sauce.
- Grill pineapple.
- Cover with teriyaki and grill until teriyaki has made a crust.
No video selected.