Salmon Burger with Fennel-Cucumber Slaw
- 1 oz Salmon Alaskan Burger 5-1 Round 3.2 Ounce Raw Individually Quick Frozen
- 1 ea Bun Sourdough Split Top 4" 3.2 Ounce Deep Dish, Frozen
- 3/4 oz Paste Harissa Dry, Delivers within 3-5 Business Days
- 1 oz Orange Navel/Valencia 88 Size, Fresh
- 3 oz Cucumber Super Select, Fresh
- 2 oz Fennel Baby, Refrigerated, Delivers within 2 Business Days
- 1/4 oz Dill Baby, Fresh
- 2 oz Oil Salad Liquid Soybean Trans Fat Free
- 1/2 oz Juice Lemon 100%, Plastic Bottle
- 1/2 oz Vinegar Champagne All Natural
- In a bowl, combine dill, fennel (finely shaved), cucumbers, peeled (cut lengthwise on a mandolin) oil, lemon juice, champagne vinegar, salt and pepper. Reserve.
- Place Salmon burger on grill and cook until done.
- Toast the bun with butter until lightly toasted.
- Grill orange slice. Place orange on bottom bun.
- Top with the salmon and the harissa.
- Add the cucumber-fennel slaw.
- Servings: 1
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Lunch, Sandwiches, Seafood