- 4 oz Tuna Chunk White Albacore In Water, Wild
- 4 oz Potato Red B Bliss Fresh, cooked chilled and sliced
- 1 E Egg, Hard boiled, quartered
- 2 oz Haricots Verts, Trimmed, blanched chilled
- 2 oz Tomato, Grape
- 2 oz Olive Nicoises Purple Black Pitted Tub
- 4 oz Lettuce Blend Arcadian Harvest Classic
- 1 oz Shallot Whole Peeled Fresh, Minced
- 1 /2 oz Mustard Dijon
- 6 oz Oil Olive Extra Virgin In Tin
- 2 oz Vinegar White
- In a bowl combine vinegar, mustard and shallot and whisk together.
- Slowly add olive oil and combine to whisk until oil is fully incorporated.
- Take sliced potatoes, place in bowl, cover with 2 oz of dressing, toss and adjust seasoning.
- Add tuna and haricots verts and toss.
- Arrange salad greens on a chilled plate.
- Top greens with tuna mixture and garnish with tomatoes and olives.
- Dish can also be presented by separating out ingredients and arranging in rows over greens then topping with dressing.