Salad Blend Sriracha Shrimp with Strawberries
- 16 oz Salad Blend
- 12 HIDDEN BAY® Shrimp
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 8 Strawberries, sliced
- 1 Tbsp almonds, toasted and sliced
- In a mixing bowl, combine Sriracha, honey, lime juice, and extra virgin olive oil. Place shrimp and this sauce in a zip lock bag, thoroughly coating the shrimp. Marinate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium heat. Season shrimp with kosher salt and coarse black pepper, then grill for two to three minutes per side.
- While the shrimp is cooking, toss salad blend and sliced strawberries.
- To serve, top salad with shrimp, fresh lime juice, and toasted almonds.