- 4 1/2 ounces BRICKFIRE BAKERY® bread garlic toast baked slice average 120/1.4 ounce frozen (#63356)
- 2 ounces sausage Italian 4-1 sweet frozen, cooked and sliced (#AA904)
- 1 ounce TRIFOGLIO® olive Kalamata pitted black average 201-230/pound tub, chopped (#D3979)
- 1/2 ounce caper nonpareil import plastic, chopped (#10199)
- 1/2 ounce tomato sun-dried strips julienne ready to use imported, refrigerated (#G5450)
- 1 ounce arugula baby fresh (#J5590)
- 1/4 ounce VILLA FRIZZONI® oil olive extra virgin in tin (#23159)
- 1/2 ounce VILLA FRIZZONI® cheese Feta crumble, refrigerated (#12838)
- Grill garlic bread and arrange on plate.
- In a bowl combine lemony arugula, sun-dried tomato, capers and olives. Add olive and toss.
- Equally arrange sliced sausage over 3 slices of bread. Top each slice with arugula mixture. Top with crumbled cheese.
- Servings: 1
- Type: Lunch, Appetizer
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Appetizer, Dinner, Italian, Lunch