Roasted Corn Bacon Parmesan Guacamole
- 4 oz Avocado Halves Hass Fresh
- 1/2 Ea Cilantro Bunched Fresh
- 1/2 oz Garlic Whole Peeled Reclosable Bag 100-130 Cnt/lb Fresh
- 1 oz Onion Red Jumbo Us #1 Fresh
- 1/8 oz Salt Coarse Kosher Box
- 1/8 oz Pepper Black Cafe Grind 20 Mesh
- 1 oz Juice Lime Unsweetened
- 3 oz Cheese Parmesan Blend Grated Imported Bag Refrigerated
- 6 oz Bacon Applewood 13-17 Layout Gas Flushed Refrigerated
- 8 oz Corn Baby Whole 150-180 Count
- 1/8 oz Pepper Cayenne Ground Red
- Remove pit and skin from avocados and place in bowl.
- Place corn on a flat sheet pan and bake at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Cook bacon until crispy and dice into 1/2 in pieces. Finely dice onions, garlic, and cilantro and add them to the bowl.
- Add all ingredients into the bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Save some corn and bacon on the side to garnish. Top with parmesan.