Roasted Corn Bacon Parmesan Guacamole
- 4 oz avocado halves
- 1/2 Ea cilantro, bunched and fresh
- 1/2 oz garlic, peeled
- 1 oz red onion, chopped
- 1/8 oz kosher salt, coarse
- 1/8 oz black pepper
- 1 oz lime juice, unsweetened
- 3 oz parmesan cheese, grated
- 6 oz Applewood bacon
- 8 oz baby corn
- 1/8 oz red cayenne pepper
- Remove pit and skin from avocados and place in bowl.
- Place corn on a flat sheet pan and bake at 425 F for 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Cook bacon until crispy and dice into pieces. Finely dice onions, garlic and cilantro and add them to bowl.
- Add all ingredients into bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Save some corn and bacon on the side to garnish. Top with parmesan.