Roasted Coconut & Sweet Potato Norwegian Atlantic Salmon
- 5 oz Norwegian Salmon
- 2 Tbsp Coconut, dry, shredded
- 2 Tbsp Sweet potato, shredded
- ¼ C Panko breading
- TT Salt & Pepper
- On a sheet pan, spread out sweet potato and coconut and season with S&P.
- Bake in 350°F oven until golden brown. Cool and set aside.
Set up a breading station with 3 stations: 1 with eggs beaten, seasoned w/ S&P; 1 with AP flour seasoned w/ S&P. And 1 with roasted Coconut and Sweet potato blend w/ Panko breading.
- Season Salmon with S&P and dredge in flour, then coat with beaten eggs and cover with Coconut and Sweet Potato Panko breading.
- Set in refrigerator for up to 20 mins to allow breading to set.
- Bake at 350°F until done or golden brown.
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: Recipes, VOL 5 - ISSUE 3 • SUMMER 2017
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Lunch, Seafood