Roasted Brussels Sprouts Romesco
Rida El Azri Ennassiri | Executive Chef, Cyrus Hotel (Topeka, Kan.)
- 2 lbs Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 6 tbsp melted butter
- 4 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 8 oz cooked bacon, chopped
- 4 oz Romesco sauce, recipe online
- Combine Brussels sprouts, olive oil, melted butter, salt and pepper in large plastic food bag. Seal tightly; shake to coat. Spread out on large baking sheet.
- Roast at 400 F about 15 minutes, shaking pan every five minutes for even browning. Reduce heat as necessary to prevent burning. Brussels sprouts should be darkest brown, almost black, when done. Adjust seasoning with salt, if necessary. Add chopped bacon and coat with Romesco sauce. Serve immediately.
No video selected.