Roasted Beet Reuben Sandwich
- 8 slices Dark or Marbled Rye Bread
- ¼ C Unsalted Butter, soft
- ¼ C Low Fat Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Ketchup
- 1 Tbsp Cornichons, chopped
- 4 Ea Beets, roasted and sliced
- 2 C Korean Kimchi
- 4 slices Low Fat Swiss Cheese
- Butter one side of each slice of bread. Arrange on a baking sheet, butter side down.
- Blend together mayonnaise, lemon juice, ketchup, and cornichons. Spread equal portions on four slices of bread. Top with sliced beets, kimchi, cheese, and remaining slices of bread, butter side up.
- Place baking sheet under the broiler and cook until bread is toasted and cheese melts.
- Servings: 4
- Type: Lunch
- Categories: Recipes, VOL 6 - ISSUE 2 • SPRING 2018
- Tags: Beef, Dinner, Entrée, Lunch, Sandwiches
No video selected.