Roasted Asparagus w/Tomato & Goat Cheese
- 4 oz Pasta Penne Rigate Ridged
- 12 oz Asparagus Large Fresh
- 8 oz Tomato Roma Fresh
- 3 oz Oil Canola 90% Olive 10%
- 8 oz Arugula Wild Fresh
- 2 oz Shallot Whole Peeled Fresh
- 1 oz Juice Lemon 100% Plastic Bottle
- 3 oz Honey Extra Light Amber
- 6 oz Olive Kalamata Pitted Black
- 2 1/2 oz Mustard Dijon Classic Plastic
- 8 oz Cheese Goat Crumbled
- Cook pasta according to directions, reserve. Place asparagus and wedged tomatoes on sheet tray, drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Place in oven at 400°F for 6-8 minutes. Cut asparagus down to an inch and let cool.
- Dijon dressing: Combine oil, honey, shallots, lemon juice, kalamata olives (diced). Add salt and pepper and mix.
- Place arugula in bowl and mix dressing together. Place penne in bowl and gently mix with the dressing. Plate, then top with tomatoes and asparagus. Crumble goat cheese on top.