Roast Golden Beets, Apples, Manchego Cheese Salad
Jeff Merry | Corporate Executive Chef, Reinhart Boston Division
- 1 Each Gold Baby Beet peeled 1”, chopped
- 1 oz Manchengo
- 1/2 Each Fuji apple, sliced thin
- 2 oz Baby Arugula
- 1/2 oz Honey Maple walnut halves
- 1 oz Apple Cider vinaigrette dressing
- 5 Each Belgium endive
- Peel and chop beet. Toss in olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast until tender, remove and cool. In a bowl, combine arugula, manchego cheese, apples, beets and vinaigrette. Toss. Place endive leaves on chilled plate. Place salad mixture in center and top with walnuts.
No video selected.