Rajun Cajun Sausage & Shrimp Pizza
Pizza Cost: $11.75
Suggested Menu Price: $23.99
- 1 each Rich’s® Artisan Dough, 12 oz
- 1 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 8 oz Andoullie sausage, diced
- 8 oz Small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ½ oz Cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 2 oz Celery, minced
- 2 oz White onion, chopped
- 2 oz Red pepper, chopped
- 2 oz Green pepper, chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 tsp Thyme, dried
- 1 1/2 C Pizza sauce
- 1 C Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 C Green onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place pizza crust on pizza pan then set aside. Heat the 1 Tbsp olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium high heat. Add the Andoullie sausage and cook for 3 minutes. Turn and cook 3-5 more minutes or until cooked through. Using a tongs, transfer the sausage to a bowl and set aside.
- Add the shrimp, onion, garlic, cajun seasoning, tabasco, celery, green /red bell pepper and thyme to the hot oil and sauté 5 minutes or until shrimp are firm and opaque. Using a tongs, transfer the shrimp to a bowl and set aside.
- Add pizza sauce and spread on the pizza crust, then top with celery, green pepper, garlic and thyme. Top with cheese, then Andoullie Sausage, shrimp and green onions. Arrange the sausage and shrimp so that they look nice and are evenly distributed. Bake pizza until hot and bubbly, about 10-12 minutes.
- Servings: 4-6
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Cost: $11-$20
- Categories: Recipes, VOL 3 - ISSUE 2 • SPRING 2015
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Lunch, Seafood
No video selected.