- 1 ea Pastry Puff 10X15 1/8" Frozen
- 10 oz Cherrywood Bacon
- 2 oz Onion Green Scallion, Chopped
- 8 oz Cheese Swiss Shredded Feather
- 6 ea Egg, Beaten
- 8 oz Cream Heavy Whipping
- 1 Tbsp Salt Coarse Kosher Box
- 1/8 tsp Pepper White Ground
- On a floured surface roll out the puff pastry until 1/8" thick. Fit it into a 9" pan and poke holes on the bottom with a fork. Bake in a 400°F oven for 5-7 minutes. Remove and and turn the oven down to 350°F. Meanwhile dice the bacon and cook over medium heat. Drain the fat and place the bacon on the bottom of the crust. Add the green onions. Whisk together the eggs, heavy cream, 1 tsp of the kosher salt, white pepper, and 60% of the Swiss cheese and carefully fill the shell. Top the quiche with the remaining cheese and bake for an additional 40 minutes. Let cool then slice.
- Serve with Fennel-Brussels Sprouts Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette, see page 63 for recipe.
- Type: Breakfast, Lunch, Dessert
- Categories: Recipes, VOL 6 - ISSUE 1 • WINTER 2018
- Tags: Breakfast, Entrée, Lunch