Chef David Quick | Reinhart Knoxville
- 2 lb elbow macaroni pasta
- ½ ea yellow American cheese, cubed
- ¼ ea cream cheese loaf
- 1 Tbsp ground flour mustard seed
- ½ Tbsp granulated garlic
- ½ Tbsp onion powder
- 1 Tbsp gluten-free, no MSG added, gourmet chicken paste base
- 1 ¾ ea half-and-half creamer
- Take large handle pot and fill ¾ with water. Place on stove over high heat and place a large pinch of salt into it as well. Always salt pasta water; it gives it flavor. Bring water to a rolling boil and throw in pasta. Boil until tender. Pull it off heat quickly and drain. Do not rinse but keep off to the side.
- In large handle pot over medium heat, add chicken base and dry seasonings. Bring to a simmer and add both cheeses. Using a red handle high spatula, stir often and keep from sticking to the bottom. At this point, it is done. Pour cheese mix over noodles and stir while all is warm.
- To top, one sprinkle smoked paprika for aesthetics and a touch of taste. Portion individually or into hotel pans for storage or serving.
No video selected.