Pizza Cost: $4.32
Suggested Menu Price: $13.95
- 4 oz Pizza sauce
- 2 oz Pesto sauce
- 1 Tbsp Caper nonpareille, fancy
- 3 oz Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 oz Goat cheese, crumbles
- 1/8 oz Whole garlic, peeled, fresh, sliced and toasted
- 2-6 oz Pizza dough sheets
- 1 oz Prosciutto ham
- to taste Green onion, chopped
- Ladle the pizza sauce into the middle of the dough. spread the sauce evenly, thinly, and out to the 1/2" edge of the pizza.
- Spread the mozzarella evenly onto the pizza and top with goat cheese crumbles. Top the cheese with the prosciutto, capers, dollops of pesto.
- Place the Pizza into a 425 degree oven (on a pizza stone, if desired) for approximately 10 minutes or until the pizza is GBD! (Golden brown and delicious).
- Top with the toasted garlic, green onions and serve.
- Servings: 6
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Cost: $5-$10
- Categories: Takeout Recipes, Recipes, VOL 3 - ISSUE 2 • SPRING 2015
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Lunch, Vegetarian