Prime Rib Tacos with Avocado Horseradish Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Villa Frizzoni® olive oil
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups Prairie Creek® prime rib, cooked and sliced
- 8 San Pablo® Corn Tortillas
- EverFry Oil
- 1/4 cup cilantro
Avocado Horseradish Sauce
- 1 avocado, pitted and removed from skin
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp prepared Villa Frizzoni® horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon Culinary Secrets® salt
- Place avocado, garlic, lemon juice, horseradish and salt together in a food processor. Process until smooth. Transfer to a bowl, cover and refrigerate while you prepare the tacos.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook unions until softened, about 3 minutes. Stir in garlic and sliced prime rib. Cook just until the prime rib is warmed through. Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- In the same skillet you cooked the meat, heat a thin layer of oil. Fry a taco shell, 30 seconds on each side and transfer to a paper towel lined plate. Repeat with remaining taco shells.
- Place a spoonful of prime rib mixture in the middle of a shell. Spoon avocado sauce on top. Sprinkle with cilantro. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Serve.